Refund in First 30 Days
- If you are not completely satisfied with our services, and you notify 101sitehosting Corporation in writing via fax or email within the first 30 days of your contract that you wish to cancel, you will be given a full refund of the contract amount, excluding setup fees and overages. If a refund is due, you will be notified by e-mail; it can take up to 30 days after cancellation of your contract to receive your refund. If you have not received your refund after 30 days, please send an e-mail to 101sitehosting Accounting. Setup fees are refundable ONLY for the following reasons: – You canceled the account order prior to activation This policy does not apply to any additional services such as, but not limited to, overages, disk space, e-mail accounts, domain name registration.
Refund Policy for Renewals
- Charges for the renewal of Web hosting contracts will be refunded if written notification (either via e-mail message or fax transmission) is received no later than the tenth day following the renewal date. This ten day grace period applies to all 101sitehosting Corporation plans. Note that refunds will not be granted if your written notification is received after the grace period. Your e-mail notification to us must be sent from the contact e-mail address that we have on file for your account. Likewise, if you fax your notification to us, your fax must be on letterhead.
Domain Registration (applies to Web hosting products only)
- If domain name registration is associated with the account, upon the cancellation of the Web hosting product, the account will be downgraded to Domain Name Registration Only. NOTE: Domain name registration fees are not refundable.
Requests to Cancel After Renewal Date
- You must notify 101sitehosting Corporation before or within ten days of the Renewal Date on your contract if you wish to cancel an account. 101sitehosting Corporation does not offer prorated refunds for cancellation requests submitted after ten days of the renewal date.
No Transfer of Funds Between Accounts
- 101sitehosting Corporation does not transfer funds from one account to another for any reason.
Contact and Billing Information
- It is your responsibility to keep valid contact and billing information on your account. 101sitehosting Corporation will continue to send information regarding your account in accordance with the contact information you have provided in your Control Panel.
- Please be advised that the cancellation of an account does not release you from financial responsibility. If your account has a past due balance and you are not eligible for a refund, the 101sitehosting Corporation Accounting department will continue collection efforts.
- It is the customers responsibility to have data backed-up or removed at the time of cancellation. 101sitehosting Corporation is not responsible for delivering data from any service.
- Accounts will be suspended in 5 days should we not receive payment or contact from you by then. Your service(s) will no longer be online with us. After your account is suspended, as a courtesy, we will extend you a 2-day grace period in which to pay the overdue amount. If the amount overdue remains unpaid at conclusion of the 2-day grace period, your account will be automatically canceled . Accounts with late payments are charged a 10% penalty fee on unpaid invoices.
- 101sitehosting Corporation may temporarily deny service or terminate this Agreement upon failure of Customer to pay charges when due. Such termination or denial will not relieve Customer of responsibility for the payment of all accrued service fees, or any collection fees.